Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Fall Day at the Park


Days don't always go as planned around here. Tim and I wanted to take Ellen to a local pumpkin patch and we had asked some friends to come along. Once we finally found the place, it wasn't quite what we were expecting. Well, with two young children in the cars asking for pumpkins, we quickly diverted their attention and told them we were going to go to the park. Luckily it worked!
We took a couple of family shots and these were the keepers. It's so hard to keep Ellen looking at the camera.
So, in the end Ellen didn't get to go to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin... but I picked one up at the store and she never knew the difference.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.