Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Steps

We have been asking our friends Luke and Laura to go camping with us for a long time now. I think we made a little bit of progress over the weekend. We made a fire in their back yard and roasted hot dogs and made smores! We said the next step will be to move to our back yard!


That night as I was laying Ellen down to sleep and saying our prayers, I thanked God for our friends and that we got to have fun roasting hot dogs. Ellen spoke up and said, "thank you for corn and chips!" That's what we had with our hot dogs. It's funny what kids think is important.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.