Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellen!

Ellen enjoyed having breakfast in her birthday hat. As soon as she saw me get the hat out she called it "princess"!



A few of the low key birthday decorations. My mom bought Ellen the birthday hat before Ellen was even born. The Zenia's are from the back yard. The "I am Special" plate was made by me, and it's used when we celebrate special days. The other plate is something that I usually have weekly bible verses on, but I like to use it for other stuff too.




Tim and I decided to enjoy the fact that for at least this year Ellen doesn't really know what a birthday is. From here on out I am sure that birthday's will be a much bigger deal.

Courtney and Bret stopped by with a gift for Ellen. It was a Wee Sing book and CD collection. Ellen loves to sing!
Ellen opened another gift from Teresa and Jerry. It was a set of magnetic dolls. Just like the old paper dolls I used to play with, but these are magnetic.

I decided to wrap the tricycle box, since she wouldn't have any presents to actually unwrap. She was very excited to see the new tricycle. She wanted to get on right away and of course, bear had to go for a ride too.




Since Ellen's birthday was during the week we had our neighbors over for simple cupcakes and ice cream. Dustin was here for class, so he got to celebrate with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Ellen!
Love,
Brody

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.