Thursday, July 31, 2008

Make a mess

I sat and watched this whole thing unfold. Ellen found a piece of paper on her desk. She tore it into little pieces and put it on the floor.

She took her hand broom and swept it into the dust pan.

Then she walked it over to the trash can and threw it away. She was so proud of herself!

3 comments:

Megan said...

shoot yes, you are more than welcome to post on the kindergarten blog:) It was all Butler's idea--crazy lady. I didn't even know she knew what a blog was.
Love the Ellen pictures! How responsible cleaning up her mess:)

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Rhianna. They love the grownup stuff, don't they? Brody has "helped" Jason put together almost everything that has had to be assembled in our house. He'd rather do that than play with toys. Ellen is adorable!!

A blog question for you...how do you arrange your pics and fit wording in between them?

Megan said...

How funny it is that the "Grass is always greener on the other side." I've been really wrestling with the whole "I'm missing out on having my own kids" thing the past few months and wish I could do what you're doing:) But I know it's a contentment thing for me...I'm sure i will miss it when I don't set up a room every year:) Sometimes i think "Is this really what God has called me to?" and then I have these moments of complete clarity where (or sometimes semi-clarity) I feel satisfied for now. You're doing a great job with Ellen:)

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.