This will be an interesting post since I wasn't around when any of these pictures were taken. I was given some updates when I called to see how things were going, but some of you who are reading this were probably there when it happened anyway.
I love these picture of Ellen. They sum her up pretty well. For one, she is eating and drinking, which she does most of the time. Second of all she is sitting on someones lap. Third, she is trying on new clothes. Every time Ellen goes to Desloge she comes home with great, new stuff. (Thank you!) And last but not least she is singing! To me it looks like she could be saying, "Thank you...and I'm here all week!"
Yes, Ellen has some curls, but when she goes to see Na Na they seem to get much bigger. She (my mom) knows that she can get away with it since I'm not there to tame them down! : )
Trip to Grant's Farm:
Ellen is totally into animals right now. So, when mom and dad said they wanted to take her to Grant's Farm I knew she would love it. Of course she is decked out in her animal clothes and sunglasses ready to see some animals.
Ellen is totally into animals right now. So, when mom and dad said they wanted to take her to Grant's Farm I knew she would love it. Of course she is decked out in her animal clothes and sunglasses ready to see some animals.
I can tell by Ellen's mouth that she is saying "choo-choo" on the train with Dustin.
Lindsay was helping Ellen feed the baby goat a bottle. They said the goat just sucked the milk down in no time flat.
It was a really hot day so I think Ellen and Aunt Lindsay were relieved to get a much needed water break!
Here are the animals that Ellen saw at Grant's Farm. When I talked to Ellen on the phone she only talked about the camel, so, I guess it was her favorite. Mom said she was going to print the animal pictures off and make Ellen an animal photo album. Ellen is going to love that!
Pickin' Peaches
After seeing the animals Ellen went to the orchard to pick peaches. She got to ride on the wagon and pick a peach right off the tree.
After Ellen got back to Na Na and Paw Paw's house they decided to go for a swim. Ellen is learning how to blow bubbles and thinks it's great. She is also getting more brave by "jumping" off the side of the pool into the water. Swimming must work up a big appetite because Ellen was serving tea in her play house.
Fancy Ellen
No comments:
Post a Comment