Ellen is preparing for a trip to Desloge. Tim and I will be meeting Dad and Lindsay on Wednesday. We thought it would be a good idea for him to bring someone along...just in case!
Tim and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary today! We are going to have some time to ourselves while Ellen is living it up with Na Na and Paw Paw (and whoever else seems to stop by.) Our plan is to make a short trip to Branson to do some shopping and playing around. We are going to take full advantage of not having a child and go play put-put golf, drive go-carts, and spend a day at White Water.
Hopefully we will have some pictures from our fun weekend(s)!
3 comments:
How FUN!!!!! I hope that y'all have a great time together! Happy Anniversary!!!!
Have a great time! Sounds like a trip for kiddos...Jason and I are the same way:)
Don't think what I tried to post before went through. So anyway, this has nothing to do with your post about desloge or ellen, but I was going to tell you that I have my own blog now. Nothing is on it, but hopefully soon something will be.
www.neubiewaters.blogspot.com
Post a Comment