Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Time

We were running out of time to get our pumpkin carved sine we had just added Olivia to the family.  (The computer says we took the picture on 10-30-12.  I didn't realize we waited that long.) 
Tim, being the super dad that he is, helped the girls clean and carve the pumpkin that we got at the pumpkin patch.  As you can see, it was a beautiful fall day, just right for carving a pumpkin.


 Ellen dives into the "gunk" and shows Sophia how it's done. 

Sophia opts for the "shovel" to scoop it out!


Ellen drew the face and carved some of it all by herself.

The finished project!  I think we have a future artist on our hands!  ; )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.