Saturday, June 4, 2011

All Dressed Up

We went to Desloge the first weekend in May to see the newest member of the Jenkerson family.  Valerie Claire Jenkerson was born to my brother and sister-in-law.  I must be a terrible Aunt because I didn't get any pictures of her.  I must have been too excited to see her and forgot all about the camera. 

While we were there, one of my best friends was having a princess birthday party for her daughter.  Ellen was very excited to go because she got to dress up princess style! 



 Ellen showing off her fancy shoes.  They didn't stay on very long at the party.  I guess she's learning early that fashion can be painful!



 Ellen and Kate going down the slide at the Party Place. 


 The singing of Happy Birthday to Cayman.  Way to go Courtney on the cake.  It looked great...and tasted wonderful too : )



 Cayman, the birthday girl!


 Sophia wearing her crown.  All the little girls got crowns with their name on it.  Courtney thought of everything!



Ellen and Sophia waiting for birthday cake.  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.