Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still here

I know it has been forever since I posted last.  We have been trying to keep our heads above the water here.  My other excuse is that we got a new computer and Tim and I haven't had the time to sit down at the same time to figure it out.  I hope that time comes soon because I want to post about:
* a birthday party
*  water fun in the back yard
*  bigger garden
*  Tim's last days of school and new job next year
*  Memorial Day camping trip
*  Garber baby update
and whatever happens between now and then  : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for all the blog posts! What will Tim be doing next year??

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.