Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Organized

I can't believe that I'm posting about my messy room!  I guess I'm doing it because it doesn't look messy anymore.  Tim and Ellen spent some time on a Saturday to organize my craft/laundry/school bag drop off/muddy shoes/coat hang up room!  This is my only space in the entire house, but it's shared with many other things. 

As you can see, I had my sewing machine on the table with my bow stuff in the 3 drawer tower to the left.  When I got my Cricut for Christmas I didn't know where I was going to put it. 
WHAT A MESS!

Tim and Ellen got to work to make my room a little more functional.  They added some shelves and it made a world of difference.

Good work team!  Tim was so awesome with Ellen...even if the project did take twice as long!

The finished project.  It looks so much better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.