Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trying to catch up

Here we are coming home from the hospital Wednesday morning. Ellen loves to hold her baby sister and she's pretty good at it. She is going to be a great big sister.




Daddy and Sophie catching some zzzzz's.

Ellen and Nana decorating a bunny house. Ellen kept eating the candy and they had to improvise on certain areas of the house. I guess the creators of the bunny house didn't take into consideration that some of the candy will be eaten while decorating.



Dad got some great pictures of Ellen and Sophie on the couch. If this isn't love, I don't know what is! They are going to be great friends one of these days.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I ran into the other Garbers on the way back to KC yesterday at Osceola cheese:) I stopped Tim's brother and said "I know this is a weird question...but your last name isn't Garber is it?" I knew it had to be b/c he looked just like Tim. Then I talked to Tim's mom for a second. It was funny:) Congrats on being a family of four!

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.