Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Garber House

Jane is famous for her cinnamon rolls! This time she added apple to them and they were great!!! Ellen had a blast helping Grandma Jane spread the filling onto the dough and then cutting the rolls and placing them in the pan. Way to go girls!


The Garber's are also famous for their massages! Jane was rubbing Krisit's feet and Ellen just pulled up a stool and started rubbing the other foot. It was pretty cute! I need to get her to perfect that skill before the new baby comes. It might just come in handy ; )
Here is another picture of Ellen dressing up. She wanted to wear the "Yee Haw" hat a.k.a cowboy hat so, Gina let her borrow her boots to finish off the outfit!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.