Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Such a big girl

Ellen is turning into such a big girl. Things seem to be happening so fast around here! She is becoming very independent, she likes to to everything on her own. She will go in her tent and read her books, she will beg me to let her read the paper, as you can see below. She wants to do everything we do. She is a great little "Holy Spirit" She keeps us very accountable. She has started using the small size of our silverware, she enjoys drinking from an open cup (plastic of course) and she is getting really good at using the potty!!! That is one thing I would love to have down before the new baby comes. Speaking of new baby, Tim and I have about three weeks to decide if we are going to find out what we are having. We will be scheduling the ultrasound during the first week of December.
Things are going really well around here. Tim is finishing up his Master's in Administration and will graduate in July! He is getting ready to start up another session of indoor soccer. He plays with some friends from SBU in a league in Springfield. I don't get to make it to many of the games since most of them start after Ellen's bedtime. I have been working out at the local YMCA for a year now. It's a great deal because Ellen can come with me and play with the other kids. She loves it! I am currently in a Bible Study at the FBC here in Bolivar. We are studying the book, Calm my Anxious Heart, by Linda Dillow. It is all about contentment. Couldn't we all use a little of that?? It is a great study and I would recommend it to anyone.
Baby news...there isn't much to report right now. I have gained a few pounds, which is much better than last time. I think I was already up 10 pounds with Ellen at this time. Well, I usually don't write this much, but I thought I would fill some of you in on what's going on in our lives.













No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.