Thursday, September 18, 2008

One tough job


What a cute little kitchen! That's what I was thinking when I saw the box sitting on my front porch. I wasn't saying that when I was trying to put it together. Honestly I was thinking, "what have I done to make my parents so mad that they mailed me this kitchen and now I have to put it together." I have put many pieces of furniture together in my time...even a tricycle, but this cute, adorable, little kitchen just about put me over the edge! It had the worst set of directions ever! I'm glad that I had prior experience in these kinds of things or I would have surely given up. One of the pieces had to actually be put in upside down because the holes wouldn't line up. Needless to say it took me a little while to get it up and running but when I did Ellen was super excited to play with it!
Thanks mom and dad!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.