Thursday, August 28, 2008

Triathlon

Many of you know that Tim, my brother Dustin, and my dad Ken participated in the 2nd annual Republic Triathlon on August 23. This was the first race for Tim and my dad; for Dustin it was his third!

Right now this is the only picture that I have. (Tim did pass this guy before the finish line.) My mom was the photographer and I forgot to download her pictures when she was here.

It was all I could do to keep up with Ellen AND spot three different racers who were in three different places at all times. So, keep checking back and I hope to have more pictures and more details later. (It probably won't be until after the arrival of Baby Kate, since I won't be back to Desloge before then!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.