Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camping at Pomme De Terre

Tim, Ellen, and I were invited to go on an impromptu camping trip this past weekend. We camped at Pomme De Terre (on the Pittsburgh side) with some friends from church. We had great weather and Ellen had a blast. We are looking forward to doing it again soon.

I have a lot of fun pictures, but it's late and I am tired, so I will try to post more tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures of our "Home-Sweet-Home"


1 comment:

Tim and Sherri said...

Fun times. I can't wait until Hayden is a little older so we can take him camping. Does Ellen do pretty well with it? She is adorable by the way. I hope all is well and miss you guys. I'm so excited that more friends have blogs on here. Ours is private, but if you want to be added, just send me an email. sherriandtim@hotmail.com

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.