Ellen always has fun with Uncle Dustin. Whether it's reading a book, playing hide-and-seek with bear, or having a snack, it's always a good time. I think Uncle Dustin enjoys it just as much as Ellen does.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pics! Crazy that you had to be out of town...Bolivar seems like a blur already though. Here we were, planning a time or relaxing and hanging out with everyone waiting for the baby and out he came:) We'll be in town soon with checkups and all...I'll make sure and call you. You may have to remind me:)
1 comment:
Cute pics! Crazy that you had to be out of town...Bolivar seems like a blur already though. Here we were, planning a time or relaxing and hanging out with everyone waiting for the baby and out he came:) We'll be in town soon with checkups and all...I'll make sure and call you. You may have to remind me:)
Post a Comment